The following rules are for anyone visiting the KidSource OnLine site. By visiting this site, you agree to these rules. Appropriate action will be taken as necessary.
- Visitors use the information on this site at their own risk. The information provided in this website is to be used to informational purposes only. It should NOT be used as a substitute for seeking professional advice and/or medical diagnosis, treatment and care.
- All visitors agree to follow the rules in the Medical/Information disclaimer above.
- All visitors participating in the Questions and Answers are agrees to follow the rules in the House Rules section below.
- Any site indexer (or search engine) or similar program or service will abide by our robots.txt document.
- Abusive activity by 3rd parties is prohibited. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to: mining e-mail addresses anywhere in our site for spamming purposes, attacking our servers to overload them or to erroneously drive up traffic levels, or using our mailing servers to send 3rd party messages. Legal action will be taken and/or the violator's ISP will be contacted.
- Visitors may not copy content from our site except for personal use only.
- All works, HTML and other code and design are copyright of KidSource OnLine, Inc., expect where noted. Content in articles written by external organizations or individuals are the copyright of that organization or individual. All coding, layout and implementation details remain the copyright of KidSource OnLine, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- KidSource OnLine is a registered trademark of KidSource OnLine, Inc. and may not be used for any purpose.
- KidSource OnLine, Inc. is a California corporation. All legal issues and litigation will be done with respect to the jurisdiction of Santa Clara County, California.
The following rules are for participation in our interactive areas, including but not limited to the "Questions and Answers". By participating, you agree to abide by the following rules.
- First and foremost, we ask you to use good manners, common sense, and to show respect for others.
- You must be an adult to publish information on this site. If you are under the age of 18, you may read content on our site, but not publish messages.
- To post messages, you must register your real name. You may not publish any messages anonymously or under a false name.
- We have rated our site as "PG", meaning that we do not allow sexually explicit language, but will discuss issues in details such as circumcision, reproductive issues, the body's digestive and excretory functions and breastfeeding and more. All such discussions will be done in good taste.
- We don't allow obnoxious, obscene, racist, or sexually-explicit language. We'll remove posts that defame or insult anyone, as well as those that are abusive or hateful. Any harassing posts that might be construed as stalking will be deleted and made available to law enforcement. We also reserve the right to move or remove posts that are inappropriate or off subject. We reserve the right to do all of this without warning.
- Opinions, advice and all other information expressed on this site represent the individual's own views and not necessarily those of KidSource OnLine management.
- Remember that if you see someone violating these House Rules that does not mean that you can violate the House Rules.
- No commercial usage, solicitations or advertisements are allowed, except in any area specifically and obviously set aside for advertisements.
- You may not suggest, condone or encourage or link to illegal activity.
- You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post. No articles, poems, song lyrics, art or graphics may be posted without the written consent of the copyright holder.
- You must respect individual privacy. No posting of phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, or any such personal information.
- Good manners online means that you don't post the same note more than once. The online word for posting many times on one topic is "spamming." We don't allow spamming.
- You participate at your own risk. You take responsibility for postings under your identification and use the information provided here at your own risk. KidSource OnLine takes no responsibility for the content, information or opinions posted here.
- KidSource OnLine reserves the right to remove any postings, at our discretion. No one at KidSource OnLine wishes to pre-screen or filter your communications. We do not and cannot review all messages posted. Members expect each other to behave with consideration and mutual respect. If we learn of communications that may be unlawful or harmful to others, or that impinge upon the rights of other KidSource OnLine visitors, we will take appropriate action. We may delete any communication that we deem to be inappropriate, and may send you a warning and/or terminate your membership immediately.
- You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless KidSource OnLine and its board from any and all liability resulting from publication, distribution or redistribution related to the posted material or the use of the material by any person.
- By posting to KidSource OnLine, you agree to abide by these rules.